Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A good experience!

So here I am to write about an incredible experience that happened last week. On Friday, all my Brazilian colleagues were waiting our teacher Aaron to go to the New York Library at the atrium of St. John's University. But when everybody went out to take a subway, I forgot my hat at the atrium and when I came back to join to the group, they disappeared. Then, I looked around, looking for the group,but I didn't find anyone.I thought to myself and decided to go on. First, I took a wrong subway and I went to the 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial kkkkkk. It was good because I took many pictures. After this, I took another subway uptown and I arrived to Times Square again. I walked around the streets and took many pictures in places like Empire State Building, Madison square park, famous buildings, etc. I walked by myself but it was a great experience for me. I don't like to be alone, but in this case, it was nice because I have chance to explore the places where I was. So, It was fantastic for me. And at the end of the day I came back to the University and my classmates asked me: " Where were you?" and I said: " Walking alone in New York City".

No comments:

Post a Comment