Monday, January 28, 2013

Journal Pronunciation... This is a GOOD IDEA!

Hello, guys!!!

Let me tell you about something that really is necessary for us as ESL Teachers... Pronunciation! Not only pronunciation but also the listening are skills that I, Fran, need to improve more. And Aaron proposed  us a JOURNAL PRONUNCIATION. What is it? Some words you speak wrongly; you write down, listen, speak and of course this way you correct them. But sometimes it is so difficult because there are some sounds that are of the language. It is very different when you learned that word or group of words all your life long.Until now. It is different to learn with a FOREIGN SPEAKER and a NATIVE one. Too different!!! And it is important to be aware. I have to do something and this activity will help me with my pronunciation. You and Google are important to change this.
Let's talk!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes Fran, it was a very nice idea, so why don´t we do the same with our students in Brazil, I think Aaron will not mind if we use his idea with them.

    ReplyDelete