Friday, January 18, 2013

Hi, everyone. I´m Emílio Augusto. I´m from Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, a city in the northeast of Brazil. This i my first time abroad. At my first walk I took the subway at Cortland street station to uptown. I went until Forest street station. So I took another one to Coney island station. A thing that called my attention was to see many people in the trains doing something to earn money, such as singing, playing some instruments, dancing, and so on. As it was my first time in the city, I was a little confused for what side of had to go or which train should I must take to come back to St John´s campus. Then I took many different ways, but with a map in my hands I could find the correct one. My first impression was that I could be lost in New York, because it´s a big city. With the help of a map and using the subway, to anywhere is easy. I hope to know it better as much as possible and I hope to see snow until I will leave this country.

Bye,

See you next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment