Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, everyone!
My name's Joseana Souza Fonsêca . I'm from Sergipe, the smallest state of Brazil.I'm in New York to improve my English at Saint John's University. Today was my first class . My teacher is Aaron Royer. And he explained about this great program to Brazilian English teachers. We have many things to do and write a little in this blog is the beggining. I like English too much. Then, being in New york is so good. This trip will help me to improve my listening and speaking. I'm nervous when a person speaks with me in English.So, now I have/must/ to work this difficulty. New York is a  international city. I've heard many languages in the same place. It's fantastic! I hope that in the finish the course I get to hear and talk in English without problems.
kisses,
Joseana

3 comments:

  1. Hi, everyone!
    I have many things to talk about New York City. Here you can find everything at the same time, different languages, diverse dialects, many ethnicities, I would say that the city is a small sample of world culture. One of the things that got my attention was how the people are friendly and are always ready to help. If you are in trouble or if you got lost, as happened to us last Sunday, don’t worry! Just ask for information, they are respectful people. Let’s take advantage of this opportunity for us Brazilian English teachers, so come on, be happy!! Let’s live this dream!!!!
    Bye!!
    I love you so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseana! I'm Gildo and I'm so happy to be with you in htis journey! Let's enjoy all this days in New York practicing our English! Kisses and Hug to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Joseana!

    I'm very happy to be here,too. It's like a dream. I hope to improve my English here. New York is a beautiful city, so let's enjoy it.

    Maria Cordélia

    ReplyDelete