Monday, January 14, 2013

ENJOYING NEW YORK

Hi, friends and teachers from Saint John's University.

I'd like to say I'm enjoying all this experience abroad, knowing new people, new places and getting new friendships... and feeling how is special to participate and try this rich american culture.
I hope we can get to the Statue of Liberty soon and take many pics from there!
I'm very excited to know new methods of teaching english and show my students how to learn more and more, ...and like studying this important language.


See you!!!

Maxivel

3 comments:

  1. Hello. I agree with you Maxivel. This experience in being in contact with the language we teacch is going to be unforgatable and useful to us in our lives and in our lessons. There is no doubt that with new methods our students will learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dear friend. It´s really interesting to participate at betusa program, because we are abroad and we are from different cities. We didn´t know each other until arrive in São Pualo. Now we are on the same boat, same difficulties, same problems, and so on. But let´s improve our knowledge and change something in our profession. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, guys!!!
    Of course this is the first program that I know for ESL teachers. This is a great opportunity to know the American culture and "see, feel, touch and breath" something you have just taught to your students or have just talked to friends who love English or need it... and NOW I CAN SAY... I HAVE KNOWN AND I HAVE GONE TO THE USA... And I am improving my knowledge about it. I can't deny that the listening activities and the pronunciation are hard... Even when someone talks... simply things...at first I was afraid and nervous but now with practice, persitence and the most important of all YOUR HELP (everyone involved in this program) I think I can overcome this. Thank all of you.

    ReplyDelete