Monday, January 21, 2013

Central Park

Hi. My name is Jose Rosamilton de Lima. I live in a small city in the Brazilian Northest. It is wonderful participate of this important program BETUSA. In this first week here I already learn several things about the American history and culture. I am perceiving that American people is polite, organized and responsible.  I loved the Central Park because it is a place where the people go to relax, do exercises, running, walk, skating, ridding bike, etc. There are some beautiful lakes. In the moment the tree is similar the vegetation of my city because down the leaves, but the is an interisting fenomenon that occurs in the winter, on contrary what occurs in Brazilian Northest that leaves of tree fall down in the Summer. Besides, it has diverses cultural atractions.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my classmate. I agree with you, Central Park is a wonderful place in New York. And it is intersting place because it was built to newyorkers. Everybody can goes there and do what they want, alone or with a group in anytime of the year. But I think that during the spring is the best time to visit it. We´ve just meet the city and we´ve many places to visit here and a good amount of time to do that. So, let´s use the maximum of our free time to go to visit as many places we can. Bye. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete