Friday, January 18, 2013

Hi all,

       I'm Maria Valdeci dos Santos and I'm from Aracaju, Sergipe, Brasil. I'm glad to be a BETUSA pogram participant. I know I have to work hard to improve my English skills and I will do my best. I will take this  opportunity to learn about the US and Americans way of living without Media influence.
     I hope everything I will learn here it will be useful to me in any way: to make my English classes more attractive or to make my job easier to manage or both. I'm very excited and I hope Brazilian Government continue this program because it will strongly improve our teachers proficiency level.

See you,
 Maria Valdeci

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Maria Valdeci when she said that the Brazilian Government must continue with this program, because it's a great opportunity for us to improve our English mainly speaking and listening .


    Maria Cordélia

    ReplyDelete