Tuesday, January 22, 2013

From Teresina-Piauí-Brazil to New York-NY -The USA… I am really here!!!




Hi, everybody!!!! My name is Francineide Maria da Silva but everybody calls me Fran. Let me tell me more about me. I am from Teresina the capital of Piauí which is located in the northeast of Brazil.  This is my first trip and it is an important opportunity to improve my knowledge about the English language. I am so happy… seems like a dream! A wonderful dream in which everything that I had learned and read in books, magazines or saw in TV is now real!!!! Of course this course will help me with new methodologies. I am really here!!! It is amazing! I am enjoying every moment…

1 comment:

  1. I knew this incredible person here studying in St. John's University. We have many important things to learn here with these incredible teachers! All that I have to say is let's enjoy this moment! It's unique!So, Fran let's practice our English here in New York City!

    ReplyDelete