Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Living in New York!

Hello everybody! My name is Gildo Veloso. I'm from Teresina, Piauí. It's a State in the northeast of Brazil. I am in New York. It's a great pleasure to be here for the first time in the United States living this great experience! First, I'd like to write about my impressions about this big New York City! Ow it's a huge place every part of this city reminds me a location in a movie or series! The first place that I visited was Times Square. When I arrived there, I looked around and asked to myself: "Am I really here?". After this, I went to many other places like Central Park, Brooklin Bridge, Madison Square Garden, High Line, Madison Square Park,Washington Square Park, Rockfeller Center, Bryant Park, East Harlem, Parks in the other side of Brooklin Bridge, Grand Central Terminal, many stores, etc. Here, I have the opportunity to be in contact with the native american people! It's the possibility to practice my English with americans, my teachers and my colleagues from Brazil, too! Thanks to all members of St. John's University to receive us in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment