Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello. I'd like to tell you something about the day that  snowed. It was so important to be outside at the moment it started snowing that  I coudn't believe. I and Claudiane took a lot o pictures (altouhg it was snowing just a little) and she made a vídeo  to show her students. At this moment we were at Chinatown because some of my partner needed a shot. Everybody got very surprised  because we were waiting for this moment since we arrived here and it's not possible to say in some words our feelings for being in NYC and in a snowy moment. Everybody took a lot of pictures and as it was very cold our guide lead us to the subway. During the way a friend of mine  Glacilda, asked me to take more pictures and as a result we got lost from the group ( because they were not walking, but running). It was funny because after some frozen minutes they found us half a block from the subway. To see and feel the snow was enchanting and I learned two very important things: do not stop to take pictures when the group is in a hurry and walk very carefully because you can slip and fall down. It's so difficult to walk an the snow but I really enjoyed that moment, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment