Saturday, January 26, 2013



I think this week went faster. Maybe I ‘m getting used to living here. I wanna talk about yesterday afternoon. We went to the doctor‘s office to get MMR shot. Lambert a guy who is a student worker took us there. When we got at the doctor’s office we noticed that one of the girls were missing. She got lost herself while we were walking to the office. She had called me but I didn’t heard  my cell phone only in the doctor’s office I noticed her 5 calls. So I called her back and find out where she was and Maxivel and Gildo went back and met her. When we were coming back to St. John’s, it was almost six o’ clock, it was snowing and everybody was so excited because we were waiting for this since we have gotten here. Guess what ? Two girls got lost themselves while they were taking pictures. It was very cold and Lambert walked fast when we got in the subway station we had to wait some minutes because Lambert went back to met them. Furthermore the train seemed to be late and we waited for about twenty minutes so we did a lot of noisy in the subway station singing and dancing Samba. I’m so sorry for Lambert. He had a lot of work with us.
Bye,
Maria Valdeci.

No comments:

Post a Comment