Saturday, January 26, 2013

Overcoming ......>>>


Hello, class and teacher Aaron!

This is the 2nd week of the course and I have too much to say. First, I need to talk about the teacher Aarons’ discipline and motivation, he is excellent. After, the organization and choice of the workshops that are offered, they are of great value. All professionals and the materials that are given to us, certainly, they will help to improve the teaching of the English language in Brazil. About my particular problem: to be afraid when someone asks me something in English, I'm overcoming. I think I improve a bit the first week for this. Don’t you think Aaron? But I still have to improve much more. In my life I could never be weak, won’t be now. I will improve this listening! Absolutely!

Thank you all, for everything! Betusa, Saint John's University (You are incredible), Fulbright and the Brazilian government and my friends.


Joseana Souza

No comments:

Post a Comment