Friday, January 18, 2013

my experience

I am Valeria and from Parnamirim ( it means small river in indian language) in RN . I think It was one of the best experience that God has given to me. My dream was to know The United States ,the local cultural , to talk to people and improve my English .Now I see my dream comes true. Everything  is almost perfect . Clean streets, well organized stores and supermarkets , polite people , wonderful sightseeing ,interesting classes,  etc. But unfurtunatelly I didn't find a church to pray for Jesus to has brought me here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Valeria don't worry about it. You will find a church to pray.I agree with you. We will learn a lot here.
    see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow we are going to Brooklyn Tabernacle church. For while meditate: The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters (...) Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, iI will fear no evil, for you with me (...)You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Psalm 23

    ReplyDelete