Sunday, January 27, 2013





Hello,
I’d like to speak a little bit about our workshops. The speakers have showed us other ways to use technology to improve our classes and make them more interactive maybe we can’t use all things we have learned because we know how public schools works in Brazil however most of them I believe it is possible to apply. We’ll probably have to fit them. So I’d like to say I have really liked the workshops so much, specially the Yvonne Pratt-Johnson’s lecture.  It was easy to understand every single word she said and she asked for our comments about what she was talking all the time, I really loved it. I thank you all professors, teachers and speakers for sharing their knowledge with us. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. WWWWWWWhhhhhhhaaaaaaassssssuuuuuuupppppppp???

    Knowledge is everything!!!

    So help me God! A letter to Dear John...

    When someone is studying a second language and learns about its culture and history and this way he/she can compare them, it is so interesing! Now I know... I can describe and talk about some fact that is particular of that country.

    ReplyDelete