Thursday, January 24, 2013

An amazing professional!


Today, I'd like to write about the lecture that I watched this afternoon. I knew an incredible professor that teach us how to motivate our students in our classes. Her sympathy is brilliant. Her way to tell her stories and experiences motivated us to be better teachers. Her name is Yvonne Pratt- Johnson, a great professional that showed methodologies to create good classes for our students! I loved to know this professional and it's good to know that we have this opportunity in our BETUSA program! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Gildo. You said that you really liked our professor Ivonne, so do I. Her methods are going to help us to make a better work in our schools and I'm sure everybody is enjoying her classes and taking advantage of this BETUSA program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gildo I have to agree with you . Professor Yvonne is a great profissional I loved her lecture too.

    ReplyDelete