Monday, February 18, 2013










     It's a flash back in my mind, my first time in The United States. I have learned so much about this culture, my read on books and  in the internet became real. I have waited for this moment for a long time. It's a country with great potencial to increasing much more. The only way to change the people of nation is the govern gives good condition of education to each american. It should give opportunity to poor people change their lives. Everybody has the same rights to developing the work, education and health. Then each moment was important to my knowledge about american culture. I won't be the same because there is a little bit if it in my heart and I will let a bit from my country in each person that I met. It was a valuable cultural exchange to my work and my life. I'll come back to Brazil with many ideas to improve and developing the knowledge of my students. Each class will be a tell story about american people.
      I'm going to take the lights of New York every night shining around the city in my memory. Besides the snow as cold as ice like a white carpet to walk on the streets. The best thing is to know different people from around the world and making friends, the group student life and teachers traveled with me. I'd like to thank to everybody in St. John University each person that I knew. My teachers Aaron Royer and Davi Pakker, for their dedication and pacience for teach us. I'll be sure that Brazil, on the other hand Sergipe was part this course to English teachers as second laguage and I'm going to miss you. I'm not going to say goodbye. I'm going to say: See You Later!!!! WE ARE MUCH MORE TOGETHER. 

ANTONIA IRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment