Sunday, February 10, 2013


English language improvement

Hi, guys!

We are about to go to the fifth week of program Exchange, and of course, every Brazilian that is here has a lot of thing to say, but mainly about our English improvement. An immersion course is the most effective way to learn another language. Now, we can understand people talking in the street. It is really marvelous. We have improved every skill, so that way we can understand and be understood. There is no fear to talk anymore. We are more confident to speech, and we have acquired a lot of new vocabularies.

That’s really cool!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, dear Marrrrrrrta.
    I agree with you and I can say that I´m more confident in talking with people around me and I really like when the teachers correct me. I´m taking advantage of every minute here and I´m going to tell everybody in my REGION how New York is a wonderful place and how people are friendly and always ready to help you.

    ReplyDelete