Monday, February 18, 2013

New York: A cultural center

This week was very special. I visited some cultural places: The National Museum of the American Indians and The Modern Art Museum. They are amazing places to go. We know how Indians lived in American, their clothes, their handicraft. About Modern art I could see the pictures of famous artists: Pablo Picasso, Edvard Munch, my favorite painter, and other different works. I want to thanks a lot of at Saint John’s university for everything that I have learned here, to Fulbright and Betusa. Thanks so much for this experience.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Yyyyyyeeeeessssssssss!!!!!
    New York... an amazing city... I have been learning so much with all my friends and professors from St. John's. Every class, every workshop, every visit are full of richness of knwoledge!!! I am very glad to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete