Thursday, February 7, 2013

Feel the city!


Hello, folks!





I know you expect I say that I'm really enjoying the things I'm experiencing here in NY, with my colleagues and new friends. That's right!



Of course, not everything is perfect. But the important thing is realize how interesting and useful is meeting new people and culture here in this beautiful and exciting city.





I can tell you it's been an important event in my life and I hope you can say the same. So, listen new sounds around your, visit new places, feel the climate, enjoy yourself! After all, we cannot always rely on such an opportunity!

See you.

1 comment:

  1. "Whooooau! I feel good, I knew that I would now
    I feel good, I knew that I would now
    So good, so good, here in New York..."
    James Fran

    ReplyDelete