Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hello,

We have a lot of work on this week, some challenges and many achievements. We learning about policy and we have do make a speech at Dorothy´s classes, that was so fun to me.We have a wonderful classroom and we help each other. I am glad to know these wonderful teachers.

Many interestings classes; I apreciated a role-play about policy at Debbie´s classes, it was  fun. Yvonne brought to us many tips to increase the students vocabulary. We could visit another school and understand a little bit about the american system education. We had  a good reception not only for teachers but students too at high school.



A incredible landscape at Central Park, it was my first time there and so beautiful scenario. An unforgettable experience. We made snowman, my friends threw snow balls
each another.


I fineshed this week watching the Brooklyn Church Choir and visiting a wonderful family:
Neil and Chris Napolitan that received us at their home.


No comments:

Post a Comment