Monday, February 11, 2013

Come to the U.S.A. to study English and live daily in a real context is an experience every EFL teacher should have.New York is a wonderful city to visit and live.I'm very glad I had the chance to come here to take part of this great program.It's important  to our professional development and everyone who teaches English would like to participate in a program like this.I met some people here and I can say New Yorkers are really friendly and polite people.I hope to take advantage from this as much as possible.

2 comments:

  1. HHHHeeeellllloooooooo...
    Yes, I agree with you Neto. And We are enjoying every minute of this great opportunity. We can see, feel and take part of the language/culture that we have studied and learned for years and now we are here!!!!
    Theory and practice! Now I feel more confident to say to everyone about this marvelous experience.
    Every ESL teacher must have and live this experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my friend Neto.
    I am very happy that I am here too, Neto. Staying here for this six weeks is an unforgettable expirience mainly because we are having the chance of living the american culture in a real time,not just in books,songs, movies,... I will be gratefull for ever for having this opportunity of improving my language and the ways of teaching.

    ReplyDelete