Sunday, February 3, 2013

It is a dream! A dream that maybe, one day, can come true. What is this dream about? About what I saw at Queens Campus this week. Everything there let me so fascinated: the space, the teachers and the way they teach, the numbers of  students in each calssroom  but specially the rooms and the equipaments they have to develop a good work. Although every teacher needs to like his or her, job the support we have at school  is very important and I'm going to continue with my dream in maybe one day, have a good school for my students.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, LĂșcia

    I agree with you when you say that is a dream. How can we see something like this in our country? Really, maybe one day.

    Marta Joelma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, girls ! I agree with you. We have to believe in the Education. For us, who live in a country with many problems, we have to believe in the power of education, although, don't be easy. Education is the best way to change the people, the world.
    Joseana

    ReplyDelete