Tuesday, February 12, 2013


                        I studied in public school. It gave an opportunity to change my future. Each teacher that became a diffent person in my society. I learned that I could change my way of thinking and acting accord to each problem. I give to my student my the best, beause my teachers gave me of them. I know that this meet in USA will bring new ideas to my classes and they won't be the same. Then this is a place where we have to keep save in our society. The public school is a property to someone becames a citizen of a nation. When we give information to our students I give them the opportunity of changes their minds for the best future. I know that a seed will be launched and we are going to acquire results. Invest in information for the people is the weapon more powerful that there is, therefore  when people create the knowledge revolutionizes the world for the development. The most important is that each person can change their lives through the education, There are other ways  easier to follow but they aren't  the safest for the whole life. Then knowledge is expensive and difficult to hold. It's through it that  we will be a better person and great professionals. We must transfer to the future generations the opportuniy to keep studying and they give continuity to the human species acquires the solutions to the problems that will arise.  We are much more together!! 

ANTONIA IRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment