Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I loved. I really loved our lesson about pronunciation with Joyce Mandell. The way and the materials she used to envolve  us were spectacular. She showed us that we don't need too  many things to teach. We  can envolve our students  in a simple way,  just by using a rubber ( elastic )or some objects. I would like to have more pronunciation lessons with her but I know that is impossible. Thankfully, we are having the chance of improving our English with the teachers that are involved in this wonderful program.

1 comment:

  1. I completly agree with you.I think we might have pronouciation classes like that one with Joyce Mandell every day.If we had someone who talks to us every day it would be great too.I know our teachers correct our pronouciation in classes but the more the better.
    See you!
    Maria Valdeci

    ReplyDelete