Friday, February 22, 2013

On Saturday,February 16th Francineide,Lucia and me went to Coney island to visit an american family.Our host family was Norman Jardine and his lady Joan.Joan and Norman were really kind to all of us.We had appetizers and some drinks before lunch.We talked about many issues.Tomas,we called him Tom,was also there  .He is a friend of our host family.By the way,a nice person.For lunch we had a big meal, the same dishes americans have for thanksgiving.We could experience what a thanksgiving meal is like.Everything was great,delicious.Joan,Norman,Tom and my friends and me had a good time.After lunch we had coffe, milk,tea and apple pie.Eating,I think we did a lot.Lots of talk too.Before leaving,back to the campus,Joan showed us her beautiful and cozy two store house.Thanks for your kindness and attention.I am going to keep that day in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment