Sunday, February 3, 2013


Hello, everyone!

This was a very busy week. We had so many things to see and to do, but one thing it was really very interesting for me, and I believe for every Brazilian teachers that are participating of this program. We had the chance to know The International High School. I was amazed the things that I saw and l heard there. The way the teachers work, the involvement the students in their learning, the physical structure of the school, the courseware, in the end I was amazed with everything.

Marta Joelma

2 comments:

  1. Actually it was a great experience for us to see how Brazil is far from investing in a good education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately... but I hope things will change and education will be treated as priority by our political leaders.

    ReplyDelete